What is the Admissions process?
1. Apply online
To complete the application process, you will be asked to provide the following documents:
- Submit a narrative or document from preschool teacher stating assessment or academic level, if attended
- Kindergarten Readiness Packet
1st - 12th Grade-
- Latest report card
- Copy of 504, IEP, or doctor's diagnosis, if had in the last 3 years
- Schedule Student Interview- for all students
*Please Note: Your information will be saved if you are unable to finish. You have the flexibility to log in again later to submit your application!
After you have completed the application requirements, a Submit Application form will appear. Please follow the instructions that will be provided to submit the application.
2. We review your child’s application for admission into Hamilton Christian.
3. Tour our Campus
Schedule a tour. Visit us and meet our staff, take a look around our school, find out what your child will learn, and see what God is doing at HCA!
5. If the student is accepted, this would be the time to:
- Complete tuition payment plan through FACTS Tuition Management online. (one time $40 fee)
- Apply for tuition assistance, if needed through FACTS Tuition Management ($35 fee).
- Pay New Student Registration Fee ($150 non-refundable).
- Upload any other documents needed. Immunizations or Waiver, Birth Certificate, etc.
Class space is not reserved until the registration fee is paid.